Having issues while trying to access an old Cash App account? Or you forgot the credentials of your old Cash App account and are looking for ways to log in? With this article we will help you to discover how to access old Cash App accounts.
In case you have made a new Cash App account in your phone then you need to log out first.
To do so, you need to:
- Open the Cash App on your mobile device.
- Click on Profile on the home screen.
- Now select the account and tap Sign Out.
- Next, you need to enter the phone number or email of the old account.
- And in the end, give relevant details.
Once you do that, it will bring you back to the login screen. Please note without logging out from the new account, you will not be able to login or will not be able to access the old account. Cash App does not allow multiple accounts login in a phone.
Now open a browser in your phone and follow the instructions given below :
In the search bar, type squareup.com/password
- Now enter your email address or phone number which was associated with your old Cash App account
- After which hit send instructions.
- Now check your EMail inbox or phone messages for any information sent out to you from Cash App.
- Once you receive an E-Mail or Message then follow the instruction and reset your password.
These steps will help you to access your old Cash App account and to locate your account in case you do not remember it.
It is always recommended that you should close your new account if you want to continue with the old one, or the old one if you want to go with the new account.
What will happen if you don’t?
Deleting the inactive account is suggested because it may potentially be harmful to your account, and the person who gets the access will be able to make transactions, as the old account may have access to your bank account.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- For the very first, create a new account on Cash App.
- Now go to Profile, and enable your Cash Card by providing the required details.
- Next, you need to link the debit card & the bank account connected with the old cash app account.
- Now go to the profile settings, and click on Support.
- Choose Something Else as a cause, and then Can’t access the account.
- Then you need to submit the issue through email.
- Once you do that, you will receive an email stating the verification.
- After you verify, your old account will be merged with the new one.
If you can’t access an old Cash App account, then you should get in touch with the Cash App support team. You will be guided most efficiently so that your issue could be sorted. You can contact our Support either by Email, Live Chat, or Toll-Free number.