If you’re a Cash App user and using Cash App for making money transfers on a frequent basis then you should also know that Cash App also offers Bitcoin Trading and Cash App Cash Card, which actually works as a normal debit card, which you can use to make payments online, for shopping in retail stores, and withdraw cash in normal ATM machines. It can simply be ordered right from your Cash App with only a few clicks and can get delivered to your doorstep within 10 business working days.
How to apply for the Cash Card?
- Open the Cash App on your mobile.
- Click on the Cash Card button available on the bottom side.
- Now click on the Order Now button.
- Give some information such as your name, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- At the end, give details where you want to receive the Cash Card.
- Hit submit, and you will receive your Cash Card within 10 business days.
Once you receive that, you need to activate the Cash App card by phone. As if you don’t, you won’t be able to use that Card for any transactions. And we made it very easy to activate your Cash App Cash Card with no hustle bustle.
How to activate a Cash App Card by phone?
When you order the Cash Card, you also receive a QR code with that, and you can use that QR code to activate the Cash Card in just a few seconds.
Here is how you can activate your Cash Card using the QR code:
- Open the Cash App on your mobile phone.
- Click on the Cash Card button, available on the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down, and click on the Activate Cash Card option.
- Once you do, the app will open the Camera.
- Hold the QR code and scan with the Camera.
If the QR code is valid and if you’re the legitimate owner, the Cash Card will be immediately active and is available for instant use. In case you face any issues in doing so, we suggest you to get in touch with our Cash App customer support team via Email, Live Chat or via Toll Free.