The primary motive of Cash App is to provide you the most suitable and reliable environment to make your payments and money transfers smoother and easier. And if you’re a Cash App user and don’t know how to cash out from Cash App, then read the instructions down below to get a complete guide.
Since Cash App is concerned about the user experience, we also offer a Cash App debit card called Cash Card. Which works like a normal Debit Card so that you can use it in the same way as you use a normal debit card. It can be used to make payments online, in retail stores and to withdraw cash from any ATM machine across the United States. Cash Card uses the money from your Cash App account. That is why it is always recommended to have funds available in your Cash App account if you want to keep using your Cash Card without any issues. If you are planning to stop using your Cash App account and planning to take funds out of your Cash App account then you can Cash Out your Cash App funds by using our instant cash out services directly in your debit card or via our standard cash out service in your bank account. In this article we have explained a series of steps which will help you to Cash Out your Cash App funds.
Steps to Cash Out:
- Via Cash Card : You can have an option to withdraw all your funds via Cash Card. All you need to do is, use the cash card at any ATM and withdraw the money. Also, you can add the cash card in your Google Pay or Apple Pay and can transfer the Cash.
- But you should know that for security purposes, we have defined a transaction limit on every account. Which is $1,000 in a day or a week, and in the whole month, you can only spend $2500.
- Whereas if you want to withdraw with the cash app card from any ATM, you can withdraw $250 per day, counting to $2500 per month.
Step by step guide to transfer funds from your Cash App account to your bank account.
Here is how to do it:
- Open Cash App on your mobile phone.
- On the screen, click on the $ dollar sign, at the bottom of your screen.
- Next screen will display your total balance that can be transferred.
- If you want to transfer less amount, just tap the number and type the amount that you wish to withdraw.
- Once done, tap the Cash Out button on the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you’ll be asked to choose the withdrawal method; you’ve two options Instant (with a deduction of 1.5% of the total amount as a fee) and a Standard (takes 1 – 3 days to transfer the amount).
- At then, the amount you’ve chosen will be transferred to your provided bank account.
By following the above mentioned steps, you will be able to Cash Out your Cash App money without having any issues.
If you have any other issue related to Cash Out in Cash App then contact Cash App Customer Service Number by Live Chat, Email, or with a Toll-Free number 24 X 7. Our experts are always available to work on your issues.